JJS: Meeting with John Santos
Finally, I've found the One... ensemble for my wedding. Their name: JJS Wedding Symphony.
Met up with John Santos (owner of JJS) this lunchtime at Starbucks, Greenbelt3. Can't believe to meet a very accommodating and humble person knowing he's achieved that much in his feild of expertise. Basta, I recommend him to future brides who are looking for a very affordable and reasonable string group.
Anyway, our deal is that I'm booking their group, composed of 2 singers, a viola, a violin and a piano for this amount (sorry guys, it's confidential. But if you're interested to get him, just text/email him. He'll be more than happy to assist), which includes the accommodation and transportation costs. Would you believe he's willing to perform on my wedding day at the beautiful city of Baguio with no additional costs? Unbelievable, huh! But it's true. And I'm soooo HAPPY!!!! Now I'm having a live string entertainment for my guests. :)
Met up with John Santos (owner of JJS) this lunchtime at Starbucks, Greenbelt3. Can't believe to meet a very accommodating and humble person knowing he's achieved that much in his feild of expertise. Basta, I recommend him to future brides who are looking for a very affordable and reasonable string group.
Anyway, our deal is that I'm booking their group, composed of 2 singers, a viola, a violin and a piano for this amount (sorry guys, it's confidential. But if you're interested to get him, just text/email him. He'll be more than happy to assist), which includes the accommodation and transportation costs. Would you believe he's willing to perform on my wedding day at the beautiful city of Baguio with no additional costs? Unbelievable, huh! But it's true. And I'm soooo HAPPY!!!! Now I'm having a live string entertainment for my guests. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home