Checklist time...
ok... so far, I've booked the following:
- Wedding venue - Manor Hotel garden
- Reception venue - Le Souffle, Manor Hotel
- Photographer - Smartshot Studio
- Entertainment - (hopefully) JJS Wedding Symphony
Still, have a long way to go but I'm happy with my achievements. ( ",)
Next step... plan, as usual, for my April TO-DO-LIST and here's a draft:
- Choose style of wedding invitation
- Start choosing members of entourage - draft
- Choose style of gown for the entourage - my top 3 choices
- Start scouting for HMUA and make an appointment for a TMU. I have Anne Castano and Barbi Chan in my list.
- Choose style of my wedding gown. I'm still stuck with this. I need Kay's opinion and help (she's my cuz who's so good in fashion design....hehehe. I'm biased. But she'll be in the very near future).
So much to do for April.. and so little time. *sigh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home